[CQ-Contest] Macintosh Users in Contests?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Macintosh Users in Contests?
From: ji3m@maxwell.com (James R. Duffey)
Date: Sun Sep 21 13:10:00 1997
Is there anyone out there using a Macintosh in contesting? If so, could you
describe your setup to me? I am particularly interested in what software
you are using.

I am aware that the IBM PC and its assorted clones is the contest computer
standard with such programs as CT, and that inexpensive PCs are readily
available to run that software.

I have been reading this list for awhile and have not heard anybody mention
the Macintosh. Surely there must be a hardy Macaddict out there who has a
viable setup for contesting with the Mac. Could you let me know how you do
it? Thanks in advance. - Duffey KK6MC/5

James R Duffey KK6MC/5 DM65
30 Casa Loma Road
Cedar Crest, NM 87008