[CQ-Contest] 50 Ohms stripline dimensions (was: 2radio switchbox)

Subject: [CQ-Contest] 50 Ohms stripline dimensions (was: 2radio switchbox)
From: CP2235@aol.com (CP2235@aol.com)
Date: Wed Sep 24 07:37:15 1997
Hello,

anybody experimented with realizing a 50 Ohm microstrip line on a normal PCB
and could give me the dimensions needed? Which are the critical points to
observe?
As you can guess this question regards the switchbox I want to build for
2-radio contesting.
Many thanks also to the guys who referenced me to Top Ten and Dunestar
devices. I am sure these are optimum products, but I would like to do a
little homebrewing and (maybe) learn something :-)...

73 Con DF4SA              Cornelius Paul              CP2235@aol.com