[CQ-Contest] Wanting good contesting radio

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Wanting good contesting radio
From: ki5pa@flash.net (Bill Thomas)
Date: Wed Sep 24 21:54:01 1997
I am looking at purchasing a new radio. The three that are in my budget
are:

IC-756
TS-870s
FT-920

If you have experience with any of these radios please send me a mail. I
am looking for specific likes, dislikes, of any and all features,
particularly related to contesting. Are there features missing? Are
there features there that are not needed? Adequate filtering? Etc.

Thanks for your time!
Please send any information directly to me:

ki5pa
Bill Thomas
ki5pa@flash.net