[CQ-Contest] W2IHY AUDIO EQUAL.& NOISE GATE OPINIONS?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] W2IHY AUDIO EQUAL.& NOISE GATE OPINIONS?
From: sv1cvy@tee.gr (DIMITRAKAKIS MIHALIS)
Date: Sun Sep 21 02:56:09 1997
Dear Amateurs

I would like to know if there are any users of the "W2IHY audio
equalizer & noise gate " (contesters) that I have seen in the
CQ-CONTEST magazine and what they think of that unit since I am
considering buying this for my FT1000MP and my Heil HC-5 cartidge that
I am currently use.

My warmest thanks to all of my fellow hams who will take some time to
respond and help me out with my decisions.

Thank you in advance

73        Michael Dimitrakakis                         SV1CVY
email    sv1cvy@tee.gr          HOME
            mdim@intranet.gr       WORK