[CQ-Contest] CQ WW SSB FROM GRENADA -J3A

Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW SSB FROM GRENADA -J3A
From: hflasher@mail.dayton.net (Harry Flasher)
Date: Tue Sep 23 18:35:56 1997
A few weeks ago, I placed a message on the Contest Reflector looking for
ops to put J3A on as a multi-multi entry in the CQ WW SSB contest.  I was
hoping to maybe find three or four but ended up with eight plus myself.
As it worked out we will be able to have 4 stations with hi-powered amps
and 2  with slightly lower power amps.  We are planning improvements of
the antenna on most of the bands (compared to last year).  The group is
not hand picked and as such we do have a variety of experience ranging
from those who have demonstrated all out winning results to some that
have just had some home search and pounce experience.  We are aiming to
bring a top award to this small island at the Southern end of the
Windward Islands and Zone 8.

We could add one or two more to the group as helping hands and backup
ops.  There would be no guarantee of operating time during the contest or
before/after as some joined the group with an understanding they would
have a lot of air time.  if you should have interest & about $1100 to pat
with (based on airfares from Midwest USA), you can call me at
937-434-9616.

73  Harry W8KKF  J37K