[CQ-Contest] CQ Awards

Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQ Awards
From: kw4t@erols.com (Dan Weisenburger)
Date: Wed Oct 1 21:16:23 1997
Hello Fellow Patient People,

Realizing how folks come and go on the reflector I just wanted to
mention that several months ago there was a posting to all who had not
received a 1995 - or older - award from a CQ sponsored contest to send a
notification to a specific email address with the year, catagory, and
current mailing address.  I followed the instructions and received my
1995 Certificate in about 4 days.  I'm sorry I didn't save the email
address but if the kind folks who sent this out a few months ago could
repeat it here maybe we could get done with this backlog.  I'm not
famous for anything at CQ but I was pleased with this service.

73 from Lake Moneysgone,  Dan,  KW4T