[CQ-Contest] Phoenix area info needed

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Phoenix area info needed
From: n7mb@primenet.com (Michael Bill)
Date: Fri Oct 3 22:00:24 1997
Hello Steve:

Welcome to the Valley of the Sun!  As Vice-President of the
Central Arizona DX Association, I encourage you to monitor our club's DX 2m
repeater.. K5VT at 147.32/92... located in Carefree, AZ... no pl tone needed.

You just missed a great CADXA club meeting last night, the first Thursday of
every month, at the Salt River Project Para Club.. over 60 of our 120
members had a great time and heard a neat talk by ZS8IR and his adventures
on Marion Ise....

please feel free to call me direct at 878-9617 (home number)

again, welcome to the Valley!!

73 de Mike n7mb