[CQ-Contest] New England station available

Subject: [CQ-Contest] New England station available
From: k1ttt@berkshire.net (David Robbins)
Date: Fri Oct 10 00:10:27 1997
well, if you don't want to go to the mid-atlantic or south eastern
states how about coming to New England?  My station is still not
committed for CQWW SSB.  I have a couple ops that say they will come
and operate, but would really like someone to help out and organize
the weekend... This mostly means making sure there are enough
operators to keep all the open bands busy.  If no one volunteers
to organize that weekend i will leave it open for anyone thats
around to come and play around for whatever time they can.

I may not have as big a station as w3lpl, but we do have a slightly
shorter path to europe.  and maybe i don't have w1yl to cook, but
no one goes home hungry when i cook.  I do have 6 stations ready to
run, no last minute stuff to setup, no radios or amps need to be
hauled in, and all the computers are networked already.

--
David Robbins K1TTT (ex KY1H)
k1ttt@berkshire.net   or   robbins@berkshire.net