[CQ-Contest] 1997 IARU VHF/UHF Championship

Subject: [CQ-Contest] 1997 IARU VHF/UHF Championship
From: yo3ctk@alltrom.ro (yo3ctk)
Date: Fri Oct 10 14:32:13 1997
Hi everybody,

This post is on behalf of Romanian Radiosport Federation (FRR):

This year, IARU Region 1 VHF/UHF Championship was organized by the
Romanian Radiosport Federation (FRR). Consequently, participants
should send their contest logs to:

Romanian Amateur Radio Federation
P.O.Box 22-50
R-71100 Bucuresti
ROMANIA

I checked with FRR and they agreed to accept logs via E-mail as
well.   As FRR has currently no Internet connection, I volunteered to
take care of E-mail log submissions. My E-mail address is:

yo3ctk@alltrom.ro

I can handle .TXT files attached to an E-mail message.  Please do not
send me .BIN files. Word or other Windows95 text editors files are
also OK, because I will simply print those files and forward them to
FRR.  Subject line may be like:

1997 IARU VHF/UHF Contest log for (whatever is appropriate)

In the message body please put again your callsign and category.  The
summary sheet and logs for each band must be in separate files,
attached separately.

Please feel free to contact me if any additional information is
necessary. However, please note that I am NOT the organizer for this
contest; I am doing just volunteer work.

73 and see you in contests

de Mike, YO3CTK