[CQ-Contest] software

Subject: [CQ-Contest] software
From: w0etc@ix.netcom.com (Larry Lindblom)
Date: Mon Oct 13 20:02:25 1997

Paul M. Elliott wrote:

> Rafael,
>
> Check out LOGic Version 5 (due to start shipping in the next few weeks)
> from PDA.  It should do everything you're looking for.
> ------------------------------------SNIP---------------------------------
> 73 - Paul N3GPU
> Westminster, MD
>
> --

 When I ordered Logic 5 about 6 weeks ago I was told it would ship in a couple
of weeks.  Looks like a couple of weeks is now a few.  But, the gud news is
they
haven't billed my credit card yet.  So no complaint as long as they wait on
billing me till product is ready to go.  I suppose it is better to hold off on
shipping until the black flag (i.e., bug killer) has had a chance to work than
ship a product prematurely.

Larry L.
w0etc - from the land between two rivers (IA)