[CQ-Contest] CORRECTION: CQWWCC answers your questions #2

Subject: [CQ-Contest] CORRECTION: CQWWCC answers your questions #2
From: DougKR2Q@aol.com (DougKR2Q@aol.com)
Date: Thu Oct 16 02:55:42 1997
Hi Contesters....I sent this CORRECTION out from AOL over 24 hours ago, but
apparently it is lost in AOL-land somewhere.  Here it is again.  If you got
it, sorry for the repost...it never got back to me!

de Doug KR2Q

<< Subj:        CORRECTION: CQWWCC answers your questions #2
 From:  Doug KR2Q
 To:    cq-contest@contesting.com

 There was a MAJOR error in the first post of this message...please read this
again and note the correction marked by the double stars (**).  Sorry for the
inconvenience.
 de Doug  KR2Q

 << Subj:       CQWWCC answers your questions #2
  From: Doug KR2Q
  To:   cq-contest@contesting.com

  Hi contesters....

  After the recent post on the reflector, suggesting that readers check out
the 1997 CQWW RULES and the comment about DUPLICATE CONTACTS, I received this
memo which I felt had wide applicability.  Here is the question and answer: