[CQ-Contest] RSGB 21/28

Subject: [CQ-Contest] RSGB 21/28
From: kg5u@hal-pc.org (Dale Martin)
Date: Thu Oct 16 18:33:28 1997
On Thursday, October 16, 1997 15:25 PM, py2yp@pobox.com wrote:
>Hello Gees,
>
>Is there any G kind enough to tell me where can I find the upcoming RSGB
>21/28 MHz CW contest rules?

Cesar (and others who may be looking for similar information),

I'm not a G, but here's a place to start you on the path to
finding what you are looking for:

Go to:

http://www.contesting.com/

Scroll down and click on "Contest Calendars" under Contest Links.

Click on "Contest Calendar by LA9HW".
(I did not check the other two choices)

Then click on OCTOBER in the Contest Calendar month list.

Scroll down to the "19" entry and click on "Rules" on the line with
"RSGB 21/28 MHz Contest".

Along the way, save each URL as a favorite.  That way, you can
come back to the Contesting.com home page and do other things,
go to LA9HW's home page and do other things, and go to the
Contest Calendar page to select the monthly listing you wish to see.

Good luck and 73,

Dale Martin, KG5U
kg5u@hal-pc.org
http://www.hal-pc.org/~kg5u