[CQ-Contest] Hello

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Hello
From: kw4t@erols.com (Dan Weisenburger)
Date: Sat Oct 18 19:04:14 1997
Welcome aboard.  I'm also a little pistol and operate  mostly 40 meters
with 100 Watts output into wires in the trees.

The CQWW phone starts next Friday night and runs thru to Sunday
evening.  There will be multitudes of DX to work on 10 phone and you can
run 100 watts to do it.  After you experience next weekend you'll know
that eventually that coveted PA QSL card will eventually find it's way
to you.

During next weekend's contest be sure to work all Canadian's you find,
and ONE  U.S. Station ONCE for the country multiplier.  Zone 3, 4 and 5
should be workable from 5 land in Canada so only work one U.S. station.

We have a local we call the BEEZER who works 10 meters and wins all the
time.  He's also a Tech+.  Give the BEEZER some compitition.

Good Luck and may the spot gods smile upon you.

73 from Lake Moneysgone,  Dan,  KW4T

--------------90CE17E7536BCF5349D7F18A

begin:          vcard