[CQ-Contest] Thank you & CQWW

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Thank you & CQWW
From: kc5ajx@hotmail.com (Rick Bullon)
Date: Mon Oct 20 18:25:12 1997
  I want to thank all who sent me welcome messages welcoming me to the
group, I recived one flame and since he is blocking my email he will
most likely not get his and if he does he knows who he is. I just fiqure
he is one of those elistist operators and ignore any other flames he
might send.
  Now that I got that out of my system I want to say that several of the
emails I received encourged me to try the CQWW contest as a single op
single band entry. Since it is too close to the contest to get forms
from CQ mag. is there a place I can down load them on the web?
  I will have to do all logging by hand as the XYL won't let me move the
computer from the living room to the shack. Can I just make up the
logforms, do I need a dupe sheet ( only time I ever used one was during
field day) and do I need an cover sheet listing my score like the ARRL
contests? or can I use the ARRL forms and change all the info on the
sheets for the CQWW contest?
  I know I wanted till almost the last min to decide and going by the
last few post on sending in logs I need to know the format that the logs
need to be in ( not for emailing them the physical layout of the logs
and anyother forms for the contest)
Thanks
Rick Bullon
KC5AJX