[CQ-Contest] CQ WW classes

Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW classes
From: no6x@inreach.com (Mike)
Date: Tue Oct 21 15:09:17 1997
You know it is really a shame that CQ only has the
ROOKIE catagory in WPX. I think that is one that should carry all of the
contests, The TS category is also a good one. I think it is neat to be able
to compete against others of about your same abilities, rather than the
guys with 6/6/6/6/6/6 on 40 meters and 3 towers with that many antennas
pointing different directions on the high bands. Don't get me wrong, I am
not bitching about the big guns, rather making a point that it is neat to
compete against guy of your same skills and abilities.

It might make it a little more alluring to the little pistols and the
newcomers.

GL and see you this weekend. Will have M/S entry as N6ED

73
Mike...NO6X

Check out my home page at http://home.inreach.com/no6x