[CQ-Contest] CQWW NEW CATEGORY

Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQWW NEW CATEGORY
From: jmarchand@ecrm.com (MarchandJohn)
Date: Mon Nov 3 09:51:17 1997
Doug,

You left out one requirement....

Starting many weekends in advance......
All the log checkers would have to visit each op in that catagory BEFORE the
contest for a Beer & BBQ bash to be sure they comply to the rules....

And I'll go along to sample the food and beverages -(not the antennas)- just
to make sure the log checkers dont get too rowdy...

Agreed? I dont think there even needs to be a vote on this...  ;-)

73,
John