[CQ-Contest] CQWW Log submittal/Problem

Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQWW Log submittal/Problem
From: kw4t@banm.com (Dan Weisenburger)
Date: Wed Nov 5 12:37:50 1997
Greg Clark wrote:

> Hi Folks
>
> I'm posting this to the reflector to see if others have had the same
> experience.
>
> I e-mailed my CQWW SSB log to the CQWW address as stated.  I received a
> conformation of receipt.  I then received a pass-word that would allow me to
> go
> and view my log as it was received.  Well, here is where the problem is.  I
> can't read my log.

> Any hints??
>
> 73/Greg
> K9IG

Hi Greg,

The most common problem is that your browser is set-up to reject cookies.
I received a very quick reply from the committee and I told them my
computer won't take cookies from strangers.

It's a good idea to not accept cookies but in this case I made an
exception after I properly introduced to two machines.

Go ahead and disable your cookie rejection, check your log, and then
re-enable cookie rejection.

Good Luck and 73 from Lake Moneysgone, Dan, KW4T

P.S.  In a related story I've just received notification of the death of
the Pillsbury Dough Boy