[CQ-Contest] checking for uniques, new tool Win95

Subject: [CQ-Contest] checking for uniques, new tool Win95
From: Ve3bmv@aol.com (Ve3bmv@aol.com)
Date: Wed Nov 5 12:58:31 1997
In a message dated 97-11-05 12:15:38 EST, KA0RNY writes:

<< I wondered if some people weren't relying on on MASTER.DAT as I moved
 back to Kansas from Oklahoma about 2 months ago.  This was my first
 SS, or any other contest, from Kansas and I had some that asked my
 section a couple of times and one that seemed to want to argue that
 it should be OK instead of KS!  I found this rather amusing to say
 the least. >>

Maybe we should have reflector or some garbage can on internet, where people
would go and dump (report) their (QTH, call, zone) particulars for the
upcoming contest. Special prefixes, calls, different state/country/zone, etc.
This way we can go and before the contest download the latest scoop and stop
arguing where we are or what is the rest of the W2A callsign, where is
VX3BMV/1 or VK0ANRS what? Sure would help. (including QSL route?)
Howbaoutit?

Yuri
K3BU (NJ, but maybe DE), VE3BMV