[CQ-Contest] SS Phone running freqs.

Subject: [CQ-Contest] SS Phone running freqs.
From: geoiii@bga.com (george fremin iii)
Date: Mon Nov 10 20:16:24 1997
David Jones writes:

>Okay, I'm having a debate with my friend and fellow multi-op on where to
>run in SS.  We're not sure whether it is better to run in the General
>area on 15, 20, and 40, or whether to try to find a spot in the
>Advanced/Extra area.

I generally (pun intended) think it is better to stay in
the subband where you have access to the most people.
Ie. on 10m ssb I would stay in the novice band as you will
get more callers that way.  At the start of the SS (first day)
dont think it makes much diffrence as there are plenty of stations
to work.

But on the whole I think it is better to get a clear frequency.

Does this mean it will be harder for me to get 14.226 now?

--

George Fremin III
Austin, Texas C.K.U.                 "Eight is enough."

 -
 ---