[CQ-Contest] OpenPF format for TA ?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] OpenPF format for TA ?
From: danilo.brelih@siol.net (Danilo Brelih)
Date: Wed Nov 12 12:05:37 1997
Hi

We have our new antenna for TopBand (vertical with elev. radial)
already modeled in EZNEC. Now we like to calculate elevation
patterns over real ground here in Terrain Analyzer (TA).  But.!

As you know TA obtains free-space elevation patterns from
OpenPF plot files.OpenPF is an open,nonproprietary standard
for files containing electromagnetic field data.
I have no idea how we can write .pf file format  from EZNEC. ?
Have you use some others utility programs for conversion.?
Any other idea ?

CUL WW CW SOSB 160m fm Dan, S50U
Danilo Brelih                         HAM: S50U
Gorje 14A                          E-Mail: danilo.brelih@siol.net
5282 CERKNO                              : S50U@S55TCP.AMPR.ORG
SLOVENIA                            phone: +386 65 745 117

 -
 ---