[CQ-Contest] When somebody busts your call?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] When somebody busts your call?
From: w4an@contesting.com (Bill Fisher - W4AN)
Date: Wed Nov 19 11:34:26 1997
On Wed, 19 Nov 1997 wx0b@arraysolutions.com wrote:

> Nate at All,
> I like this question.  I wonder what the others in the group think.
> It happened to me a few times and I always tried to correct my call
> with the other station.  Most got it right off but one or two were so

Even better than this is when the lid busts your call and you send it
again and he simply says "QSL QRZ".  QSL what?  QSL that your an idiot
and you still have my call wrong?  When this happens, I just dump my call
in again.  Unless he sends/says my call correctly, I cant assume he has
it correct.  I hope everyone who works me goes to the same pain to make
sure I have their call correct.   If I dont send/say your call correctly,
please make me do it.  I wont complain.

73

Bill, W4AN