[CQ-Contest] Contesters on/near Long Island, NY

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Contesters on/near Long Island, NY
From: ni2p@panix.com (Leon Kanopka)
Date: Thu Nov 20 21:41:25 1997
Hello:

Are there any contest stations/operators on or near Long Island, NY.
Since getting back on the air a year ago I have been working on my
contesting and having a great time, but it would be nice to operate
from a station that has some decent capability, especially on 80/160.
 My shortened inverted V for 80 basically puts me out of the contests
after things move down in frequency.  Forget about 160, my radio
doesn't even cover that band!

If you're out there, I'd like to hear from you!

Leon
--
Leon
home: ni2p@panix.com                 work: leonk@instrutech.com