[CQ-Contest] CQ Zurich Switzerland

Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQ Zurich Switzerland
From: NQ4I@compuserve.com (Rick Dougherty NQ4I)
Date: Sun Nov 23 09:44:46 1997
I have a quick trip to Zurich this week and wonder if any contestors would
be interested in meeting....we leave from Pontiac Mich on Monday afternoon
and land in Zurich Tuesday morning...I will be available Tuesday afternoon
and evening in Zurich...Staying at the Airport Hilton, will be checking
e-mail daily from HB9 land...for those interested in qso with aeronautical
mobile, I will be on 3.799 + or -
as we go across the north atlantic to europe...tnx de Rick NQ4I