[CQ-Contest] Old CQ 160 post

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Old CQ 160 post
From: thompson@mindspring.com (David L. Thompson)
Date: Mon Nov 24 14:14:46 1997
I have no idea where that 3 July 1997 post on the new DC multiplier came
from.  Guess that glitch I had has some interesting side effects.

[Your moderator of the week answers:  I resent the message because
someone asked. - Jim AD1C 11/24/97]

Anywho...make sure you note DC as a new mult.  Paul EI5DI tells me SD is
ready and I remember that someone told me both CT and NA have the mult
added...you need to ask them which versions.

Please also remember the date change for SSB to avoid the ARRL CW weekend.

73, Dave K4JRB
CQ WW 160 Contests Director