[CQ-Contest] POSTING SCORES FOR CQWW CW 97

Subject: [CQ-Contest] POSTING SCORES FOR CQWW CW 97
From: floydjr@interpath.com (Jimmy R. Floyd)
Date: Fri Nov 28 12:13:40 1997
This is the instructions for posting your scores on the Internet for CQWW
SSB and CW. I will post this again before the CW weekend. PLEASE follow
these guidelines

CALL                 HRS     SCORE     QSO'S    PTS   ZONES     DX

The breakdown sheet will use this format:

Q's/Zones/DX

You can send me just the two lines of info or the summary sheet from CT,
NA, or TR. Now here a list of things that also will help with getting
your score properly posted.

1. NO ATTACHEMENTS !!! If you attach a score of a file it will not be posted.
   Does not take that long to type two lines.

2. These scores are NOT official and do NOT send me any logs. I have nothing
   to do with CQ Magazine or the contest committee.

3. In the subject line make sure you put your call and the contest name. I
   am doing several contests and do not want to get your score mixed up with
   another test. Example: K4ZAM Score CQWW SSB

4. Make SURE you put your class on your posting. Do not assume I know you
   operated anything for the last twenty years. If I receive a posting with
   only single op on it, you will go into the Unlimited Class.

5. If you send me a correction please include the mistaken score also and
   the class you operated in. If you only send me your call and correction
   I have to look through the entire sheet to find you.

6. If you have a story to tell that is fine also, but I do not have time to
   read all of your story just for a score. Please put your scores at the
   top of your story.

7. DO NOT POST ANY SCORES TO THE CONTEST REFLECTOR !! Only post scores to
   3830 reflector or email them direct to me.
   My email is: floydjr@interpath.com

8. Bottom line is before you send in the score, STOP, READ IT, and see if
   you can figure out how to post it. If it does not make sense to you I am
   sure I will have a problem. This saves us both a lot of time in sending
   corrections.

Like to wish everyone luck and look for this new call of mine !!!!
The ZAM Machine will be running !!!!!!!!!

73 Jim

           * Jimmy R. Floyd  (Jim)   Thomasville, NC                *
           * Amateur Call:              >> K4ZAM <<                 *
           * Internet Address:          >> floydjr@interpath.com << *
           * Club:                      >> PVRC <<                  *