[CQ-Contest] new contest reporting category for "visiting o

Subject: [CQ-Contest] new contest reporting category for "visiting o
From: aa4ga@contesting.com (Lee Hiers, AA4GA)
Date: Mon Dec 1 03:49:35 1997
On 29 Nov 97, Van Sias wrote:

> I am beginning to believe it is time for a new contest entry category
> called "Visiting Operator Operations."   I think that the guys that want

<snippity-snip>

> So next year lets add a "visiting operator" category and let them have
> their own area in the reports thereby giving the good, but average
> contester an opportunity to win a certificate.  Any comments?

Uh, am I mistaken, or hasn't this topic been beaten to death?  Recently?

For the record, I'm in favor of a new class in all contests:

LowPowerTribandShortyFortyLowWireOn80OpOver40TwoRadioPartTimePacketAs
 sistedLeftFootSendingGoingBaldLineNoiseHandicappedOldRadioUsingNon
PentiumGeographicallyChallengedNonPracticingTRUsing Class.

Maybe I could make top ten.  Maybe not.

--
Lee Hiers - AA4GA
Contest Preservation Society - NT4DX