[CQ-Contest] News from Lake Moneysgone

Subject: [CQ-Contest] News from Lake Moneysgone
From: kw4t@erols.com (Dan Weisenburger)
Date: Wed Dec 3 05:01:04 1997
--------------39081B00B637ED17DCE05FCF

--------------AF208A2852974E5EFF9EA50A

Greetings Fellow Ether Blasters!

I hope everybody enjoyed the weekend.

Our idea to introduce contesting to the locals is picking up steam
here.  One of the local clubs has posted our plans on the web site at
http://www.mindspring.com/~coriolis/arrl10.htm .

We're not going for score and we will "tumble" the callsigns a few times
to fill up the new guys mailboxes with QSL's.

HOW CAN YOU HELP?  Each station will call CQ 'TEST as usuall but will
add From Lake Moneysgone to the call on phone and CQ TEST LM DE ...on
CW.  This way YOU will know it's us and hopefully give us a call.

I hope no-one see this as soliciting contacts since we are not going for
any real score, just fun and frolic.  Each of the calls used will get
their logs submitted.

If this is successful we might try it again in July for the IARU.

REMEMBER to work the crew(s) from Lake Moneysgone

73 and Happy Holidays,  Dan  KW4T

--------------AF208A2852974E5EFF9EA50A

<HTML>
Greetings Fellow Ether Blasters!

<P>I hope everybody enjoyed the weekend.

<P>Our idea to introduce contesting to the locals is picking up steam
here.&nbsp;
One of the local clubs has posted our plans on the web site at<U><FONT
COLOR="#3366FF">
<A
HREF="http://www.mindspring.com/~coriolis/arrl10.htm";>http://www.mindspring.com/~coriolis/arrl10.htm</A></FONT></U>
 .

<P>We're not going for score and we will "tumble" the callsigns a few times
to fill up the new guys mailboxes with QSL's.

<P>HOW CAN YOU HELP?&nbsp; Each station will call CQ 'TEST as usuall but
will add From Lake Moneysgone to the call on phone and CQ TEST LM DE ...on
CW.&nbsp; This way YOU will know it's us and hopefully give us a call.

<P>I hope no-one see this as soliciting contacts since we are not going
for any real score, just fun and frolic.&nbsp; Each of the calls used will
get their logs submitted.

<P>If this is successful we might try it again in July for the IARU.

<P>REMEMBER to work the crew(s) from Lake Moneysgone

<P>73 and Happy Holidays,&nbsp; Dan&nbsp; KW4T</HTML>

--------------AF208A2852974E5EFF9EA50A--

--------------39081B00B637ED17DCE05FCF

begin:          vcard
fn:             Dan Weisenburger