[CQ-Contest] I Shudda Known Betta - de W6T

Subject: [CQ-Contest] I Shudda Known Betta - de W6T
From: w2up@itw.com (Barry Kutner)
Date: Wed Dec 3 16:24:53 1997
A few reasons just to work dupes and move on:

1.If I'm calling you (again) it means I don't have you in my log (eg.
busted your call). You're gonna lose credit for the QSO too, if you
don't work me (again).

2. It's a lot quicker to send 59905 TU QRZ (again) than to argue about
whether or not you're in the log.

3. Sometimes a M/S may screw up and switch bands before the 10 minutes
are up for the mult station. In that case, the first QSO would be no
good, and the M/S would try to work you again.

On an unrelated note - You got a DX stn working guys without IDing QSO
after QSO? When such a station came back to me with an exchange, all I
replied with was UR CL? and NO exchange. It worked every time!
73 Barry

--
Barry Kutner, W2UP                            Internet: w2up@itw.com
Newtown, PA                                   Frankford Radio Club