[CQ-Contest] RTTY Contesting Program

Subject: [CQ-Contest] RTTY Contesting Program
From: wrt@eskimo.com (Bill Turner)
Date: Thu Dec 11 01:09:23 1997
<348EA0DC.FC2C.0942.000*/c=us/admd=attmail/prmd=gov+usace/o=LRD03/ou=CELRD-O
R-HR/s=Brown/g=James/i=E/@MHS>
Sender: owner-cq-contest@contesting.com

On 10 Dec 1997 14:15:21 Z, James.E.Brown@LRD03.usace.army.mil wrote:

>If anyone could recommend a general-purpose TNC controller
>program that has a decent contesting mode, I would be interested.  I
>use the WF1B contesting program for RTTY contests, but it does not
>support all the RTTY contests that I would otherwise jump into.  The
>TARA RTTY contest last weekend is an example.
Actually, RTTY by WF1B does support the TARA contest, indirectly.  The
rules and scoring for TARA are exactly the same as the RTTY Roundup.
Just use that and then change the name on the printouts.  Been doing
it that way for years, but Ray (the author) has said for next year he
will have an actual TARA selection on the menu.

73, Bill W7TI