[CQ-Contest] More on 10M Long-paths

Subject: [CQ-Contest] More on 10M Long-paths
From: nt5c@easy.com (John Warren)
Date: Tue Dec 16 14:55:22 1997
Gary W9XT wrote:

    |I have worked VU at around 0700Z on 15.
    |I don't know if that ever happens on 10.

Sure does Gary, at high SFIs. In the last cycle I have 3 VUs in the log
from 0547-0606Z, all in the month of March ('89-'92).

This discussion should really be on the DX Reflector, but since it got
started here I'll add one last comment.

I'm tempted to issue a challenge, with the objective of getting MORE of you
"big guns" with stacked Yagis to explore 10M LP in this coming cycle. I
currently stand at 16 Zones and 35 Countries combining the "Dawn" and
"Midnight" long paths. Any challengers? Who will work the first 10M LP
DXCC?

John, NT5C.