[CQ-Contest] ARRL response to submitted logs?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] ARRL response to submitted logs?
From: k6ll@juno.com (David O. Hachadorian)
Date: Tue Dec 16 22:36:42 1997
On Tue, 16 Dec 1997 11:43:22 -0800 "Gary A. Nieborsky PE"
<k7fr@televar.com> writes:
>Has anyone received confirmation that their SS/160/10 e-mail sent logs
>ever
>got there?
>I'm 0 for 3 and getting really concerned.

I got qsl's for my two ss logs. It took a week or two.
Nothing so far for 10m log submitted Sunday afternoon.
I'm keeping an eye on the arrl's web page to make sure
my scores shows up in the claimed scores, whenever they
get around to posting them. Hopefully, it will be before
the results come out in QST.

I recently raised a stink over a lost Field Day log, and
the arrl folks assured me that they would be trying to
speed up posting of the claimed scores on the web site. That
will be the best way to assure that your score got there and
is in the running. I did get a qsl that the field day log
was received, but it was subsequently lost.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
K6LL@juno.com
Yuma, AZ