[CQ-Contest] Web page Rules errors

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Web page Rules errors
From: k3mm@erols.com (Tyler Stewart)
Date: Wed Dec 17 21:47:46 1997
I'd like to alert you and LA9HW about a problem that could cost someone a
score in a contest.  I think it's dangerous to be creating your own copies of
rules when they are available on the sponsors web page.  Case in point is the
ARRL Sweepstakes.  Both of you have an old copy of the rules posted.  The
actual deadline for CW logs was December 3rd, 30 days after the CW portion.
The old rules have both modes due 2 weeks later, 30 days after the phone
contest!  I think you should use a link to the sponsors rules page whenever
possible, or you'd better update your copy often to avoid this problem in the
future.

73, Ty K3MM