[CQ-Contest] Distribution of QSO's - 10M Test

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Distribution of QSO's - 10M Test
From: TOMK5RC@aol.com (TOMK5RC)
Date: Wed Dec 17 19:40:01 1997
Kinda interesting distribution of 930 QSO's for
K7GJ in Northern Nevada. You can almost draw a
picture of where the Sporadic E Clouds were most
active for the two days of the contest.

VE1-1
AK-2
ME-1

VE2-1

VT-2
E3-27         NH-9
                                                              SD-1 WI-3  MI-17
MA-41
HI-3
CT-29 RI-12

NY-88
CA-19                                                              OH-96
PA-75     NJ-58
     NV-13                                CO-4
MD-51 DE-4
    AZ-15    NM-4                                                   KY-20
WV-18     VA-62
                                                                     IL-8
IN-16      TN-15    NC-44

AR-2  GA-30 SC-13