[CQ-Contest] KZ5MM and K5TR 10m log comparison

Subject: [CQ-Contest] KZ5MM and K5TR 10m log comparison
From: geoiii@bga.com (george fremin iii)
Date: Fri Dec 19 08:46:31 1997
Hi,

KZ5MM and I operated the 10m contest in the high power SSB
catagory.  I operated from the W5KFT ranch in the Texas hill
country and Chuck operated from his station 300+ miles
to the east and a little south of Houston.

I used some software written by KA5WSS that pulls
out the score or rate for any time slice.  I picked a
time slice of 10 minutes for each report.  I also used
TR-Log to produce reports of the number of stations worked
in each state.  I think it makes for an intresting comparison
and it is amazing how much diffrent our QSO/state breakdowns
turned out to be.

All of this stuff would make for a VERY long email - so I have
put it all on my web page.

http://www.kkn.net/~k5tr/comp-10.txt

Enjoy.

--

George Fremin III          "You give me a $10,000 custom guitar
Austin, Texas                and Chet Atkins a $200 discount