[CQ-Contest] HELP !!!!!!!!!

Subject: [CQ-Contest] HELP !!!!!!!!!
From: floydjr@interpath.com (Jimmy R. Floyd)
Date: Fri Dec 19 22:11:40 1997
I really hate to bring this to the reflector again but it has not stopped!!
I am getting this about message and attachements about 10 times a day now.
I try to reply to the message it says no sendable address. If anyone can
help I sure would appreciate it. I am sure that TA3JY has no idea what he
is doing and is not intentional but I would love for it to stop. Here is
what I am getting