[CQ-Contest] ground system for apartments

Subject: [CQ-Contest] ground system for apartments
From: felipe@isla.net (Felipe Henandez)
Date: Sun Dec 21 20:03:34 1997
Greetings to all!

Yes, I admit it, I live in an apartment, Im only loud when I'm
In my station (kp3z), I live In a nice apt in San Juan area and
since I have the penthhouse of a small three floor condo, I had the
chance to install the R7 (great antenna). I have an amplifier that
i want to use for Dx chasing and casual qsos but Im worried that
since I dont have any ground except the electric of the AC circuit
I may shut off all TV's in the area, I wonder if anybody here knows
a practical solution for Improving my Rf enviroment. I havent received
any complaints yet, but even If I dont end up using the amp Im still
worried that I may be messing up some neighbors sets..

Any help would be appreciated,

Feliz Navidad!!

Felipe

Np4z