[CQ-Contest] TS850S and CT9

Subject: [CQ-Contest] TS850S and CT9
From: yo3ctk@alltrom.ro (yo3ctk)
Date: Tue Dec 23 10:33:42 1997
Hi Rick,

I went recently through the same process, and maybe I could offer some
insights:

1.      Before starting CT, run a COMTSR. If you are using COM1, for
instance, run COMTSR1. The parameters are as follows: -B4800 >-N82
Please notice the spaces.
2.      When you start CT, declare TS850 as RADIO1.
3.      In the configuration screen, declare RADIO1 on COM1 (or whatever
you are using) with 4800 bauds.
4.      Beware of IRQ conflicts. In my setup, I re-defined the IRQ table
so radio's COM does not share its IRQ with anything else.

After these steps, everything should be just fine. Please let me know if
I could be of further assistance.

73 de Mike, YO3CTK