[CQ-Contest] CW Sprint on Valentines Day -- No Way!!

Subject: [CQ-Contest] CW Sprint on Valentines Day -- No Way!!
From: PaulKB8N@aol.com (PaulKB8N)
Date: Fri Dec 26 09:58:24 1997
Gang,

Had several supportive responses on moving Sprint from Valentines Day to
Sunday, the 15th.  What do we need to do from here to try to get it changed?
Can it be done?

Good for you for a GREAT suggestion.  I've not been active in Spring
  for several years, but just the idea of keeping family/spouse
  relationships in their proper perspective is so incredibly important.
  Thanks for posting that ide!!   K5MM

Add my vote to yours for changing the Sprint to Sunday night!!!!  Jim N9JF

ditto's  now way I gonna  make the xyl miss that. KZ5Q

Whatsa gang?

73, Paul