[CQ-Contest] the truth is LOWER POWER????

Subject: [CQ-Contest] the truth is LOWER POWER????
From: DougKR2Q@aol.com (Doug KR2Q)
Date: Wed Dec 31 09:48:32 1997
Here is PART of a message I received DIRECTLY from a reader, so I am keeping
the source confidential.  If the following is true, I think we are on firm
ground!

de Doug KR2Q

<< I think you're right.  Moreover, the FCC has
 specifically pre-empted localities from restricting cellular radio towers
 on the basis of EMI/RF exposure considerations, stating that the Comm Act
 of 1996 clearly reserves that power to the FCC.  I would think the same
 would apply in the case of amateur installations, now that FCC has brought
 us under the same RF exposure regime as the commercials. >>