[CQ-Contest] Re: Website for Antenna Bearing?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: Website for Antenna Bearing?
From: c31lj@correu.andorra.ad (C31LJ - Peter)
Date: Sat Jan 3 18:57:14 1998
You might check out DX Monitor, my freeware program for monitoring DX spots
on the internet. It generates a Great Circle Map and plots the spots as they
arrive. You can save the map or make it into Windows Wallpaper. Freeware.

It also plots the Gray Line on the Azimuthal Map, which is interesting to
watch for low band DXing.

   http://www.benlo.com/dxmon.html

Peter
VE3SUN C31LJ ...