[CQ-Contest] 8Q7AA In January - Update

Subject: [CQ-Contest] 8Q7AA In January - Update
From: k7wx@getnet.com (Warren Hill)
Date: Mon Jan 5 18:06:49 1998
The upcoming DXpedition to the Republic of the Maldives by members of the
Central Arizona DX Association (8Q7, Zone 22) remains on course. The team
leaves from Los Angeles on January 15th and will be QRV from the Indian
Ocean beginning January 18th or 19th, with 24 hour operating on most
bands through January 28th. We will be located on Alimatha Island in the
Felidu Atoll, latitude: 03 degrees 35' N and longitude: 73 degrees 30' E.
This location is also designated as IOTA AS-013.
More complete details are available at our WWW home page:

    http://www.cadxa.org/8q7aa

The first full weekend of the 8Q7AA operation has been timed to coincide
with the CQ 160-meter CW DX Contest. This contest begins at 2200 GMT on
January 23 and ends on January 25th. 8Q7AA will be a high power
multi-operator entry in this contest. More detailed information regarding
the CQ 160 meter CW DX Contest can be found at:

    http://www.sk3bg.se/contest/cqww160.htm

73 de Warren, K7WX