[CQ-Contest] RE: "Worked Before"

Subject: [CQ-Contest] RE: "Worked Before"
From: DougKR2Q@aol.com (Doug KR2Q)
Date: Tue Jan 6 23:08:27 1998
In a message dated 98-01-06 18:23:23 EST, N4UK wrote:

<< When a station calls me and it shows up as a dupe I tell him,"
 "W1ABC we worked at 2346 zulu. Please check your log. >>

I suspect that you have simply scared the s..t out of him!  IF he is a "new"
contester, you will certainly intimidate him with a comment like that!  :-)
Many times, they may just decide that it isn't worth the effort to tell you
otherwise.  Have you ever kept a note of those occurrances and then checked
your UBN sheet (available ONLY from CQWW contest) to see how many guys you
told to GO AWAY showed up as a NOT IN LOG qso that YOU lost?  Think about it!

de Doug kr2q