[CQ-Contest] CW QSY Format Proposal

Subject: [CQ-Contest] CW QSY Format Proposal
From: dnorris@dancris.com (Dean Norris)
Date: Mon Jan 12 06:33:42 1998
At 17:10 01/11/1998 -0500, you wrote:

>>An alternative system that could also be used on phone would be to use an
>>alphanumeric, with bands being from A to F.  QSYA12 would mean QSY to 1812.
>>QSYF115 would mean 28115.
>
>If a guy can copy QSYF115 and figure out what it means, he should be able to
>handle "28115?"!!  Right?

This whole discussion reminds me of "Smokey and the Bandit" when Cletus
says (and I paraphrase) - "when I say go to channel 11, I really mean
channel 9 and when I say go to channel 6 you go to channel 12. "

Go Bandit!!!!!!!!!!! <g>

>Randy, K5ZD
>
>--
>CQ-Contest on WWW:        http://www.contesting.com/_cq-contest/
>Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST@contesting.com

                  C. Dean Norris, K7NO
               e-mail to dnorris@k7no.com
  Finding a scapegoat is easier than finding a solution!