[CQ-Contest] 9" composite monitors/IARU lert out

Subject: [CQ-Contest] 9" composite monitors/IARU lert out
From: SE060676@shellus.com (Effinger SH Sam at MSXSOPC)
Date: Thu Jan 29 13:30:47 1998
The IC-781 has a composite video output but I can't find any 9" amber
monitors.. I have asked before but couldn't locate a source of them...

I want 2 amber 9" monitors which will take the composite video ...a company
called USI used to make some but they seem to be out of business..any ideas

In the last QST listing for the IARU contest I was left out of the
listings...it was the first time i had
submitted electronically but i kept the confirmation from the league
....after the fit of the century I finally composed myself enough to call
and inquire what happened....they were most apologetic and said yes they had
my log and i was just left out....there wil be a notice in the Apirl issue
but I must  admitt i was bummed out...
We would have finished 10th in the multi-single class...that is a lot of
effort to put out and not get listed...guess we all make mistakes.
guess i will submitt my next score over the inter-net then call on the phone
to be sure they got it.

Thanks again for reading this and any help on locating some monitors would
be appreciated

Sam  K9SD      (sad dude)
Sam Effinger
SIET- Utilities