JATKO:[CQ-Contest] ARRL and Logs, Again

Subject: JATKO:[CQ-Contest] ARRL and Logs, Again
From: timo.klimoff@ktm.vn.fi (Klimoff Timo)
Date: Fri Jan 30 20:23:38 1998
Richard Thorne:
>Just for the heck of it I sent a note to the ARRL to confirm receipt
of
>my Nov. SS log,
>my ARRL 160 log and my ARRL 10 meter log.
>
>This morning I received a note that my SS log and 160 log have not
been
>received.  I have not received a reply on my 10 meter log.

I sent my ARRL 10m contest log (I think) 2 days after the contest via
email. No reply. I waited about 2 weeks and resent my log. After this,
 I received 4 confirmations from ARRL, that my log has received OK!

Odd..

73 Timo OH1NOA/OH0NOA
                Timo Klimoff

Email:          timo.klimoff@ktm.vn.fi
or              oh1noa@qsl.net
WWW-homepage:   www.qsl.net/oh1noa
"Improvement make straight roads, but the crooked roads without
improvement are roads of genius"