[CQ-Contest] SS Mug

Subject: [CQ-Contest] SS Mug
From: n4bp@bc.seflin.org (Bob Patten)
Date: Mon Feb 2 14:26:26 1998
On Mon, 2 Feb 1998, Jim Pratt wrote:

> I have found this an interesting situation.  The results won't be
> published until May or perhaps June, and I doubt the results are known
> today.  However, people already have their mugs as they have in years
> past.  What happens if someone "earns" a mug and later, after the log
> checking is completed, they lose a multipler?  Do they have to give the
> mug back?
Simple situation.  Send 'em $10, they send you a mug.  You could probably
buy one without even entering SS...  Think they're going to demand that
you return the mug so they can refund your $10?  Not a chance!
The way they've been handling contest results lately, they probably don't
have the slightest idea who they've sent them to anyhow...

           73,
                                   ,'' '',
     Bob Patten, N4BP              ( 0 0 )               Plantation, FL

                         E-Mail: n4bp@bc.seflin.org
              Web Page: http://wg104a.wh.uni-stuttgart.de/~n4bp
                     Brass Pounder BBS: (954) 472-7715