[CQ-Contest] Sprint questions

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Sprint questions
From: w2up@itw.com (Barry Kutner)
Date: Sun Feb 8 14:48:25 1998
Hi all - Did my first NA Sprint last night, and it was interesting.
I apologize for extraneous comments in the exchange like "Hi," "Hi
Bill," "TU" in odd places, etc. I was using TRLog (4.05) for the
first time, and really had no idea what I was doing, hi.

One question - I noticed I came up on the short end of the multiplier
totals (285 Q, 38 mults) compared with others. How does one chase
mults when they keep running to a new freq? For example, I heard
VE6EX everywhere, but never hooked up with him... Also, which
contesting pgm is best for this one?
73 Barry

--
Barry Kutner, W2UP              Internet: w2up@itw.com