[CQ-Contest] Contest Reminder

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Contest Reminder
From: w2up@itw.com (Barry Kutner)
Date: Mon Feb 9 15:34:53 1998
On  9 Feb 98, Ron Stailey, K5DJ <Ron-Stailey@easy.com> wrote:

> Reminder, next weekend Feb 14-15 is the World-Wide RTTY WPX Contest. There
> are 44 great looking plaques up for grabs in this years RTTY WPX Contest.
> An all time high plaque sponsorship in any RTTY contest. We certainly
> would like to see the CW/SSB crowd participating.

Also, as a reminder, please don't freak out when you hear a
lot of RTTY on 40 from 7025-7045. That IS the RTTY segment in EU and
JA, so we will be there too!
73 Barry
--
Barry Kutner, W2UP                            Internet: w2up@itw.com
Newtown, PA                                   Frankford Radio Club