[CQ-Contest] QSLing

Subject: [CQ-Contest] QSLing
From: vr2bg@harts.org.hk (VR98BrettGraham)
Date: Thu Feb 19 09:24:22 1998
While I realize this started with domestic QSLs for statesiders, KL7Y's
post really hits it on the head for those of us in the rest of the world
when it comes to anything to do with QSLs.

All of the things Dan mentioned are very much applicable at VR*BG & I can
vouch for the frustration one can feel when somebody without a full
appreciation of the situation has a go at us for not QSLing to their
expectations.

A word to the wise (although it's the DXing community that this applies
to more) - please be patient with cards from active DX/contest stations
who handle things themselves.

73, VR98BrettGraham