[CQ-Contest] Administrative: Posting ARRL DX CW scores to 3830

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Administrative: Posting ARRL DX CW scores to 3830
From: ad1c@contesting.com (Jim Reisert)
Date: Fri Feb 20 09:47:59 1998
Please post all the desired recipients of your score in the To: line
of your E-mail message - DO NOT USE THE CC: field.  This will expedite
getting your score posted to 3830, and will avoid my having to approve
your post manually.  This is not new behavior, I'm just trying to ease
the workload on my part.

Thank you for your cooperation, and good luck in the contest!

73 - Jim AD1C